Promotion & Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
The Promoter & Administrator:
Essity UK Ltd, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EJ (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, 10 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7DQ (The Administrator).
1. Promotion is open to residents of England, Scotland and Wales, aged 18 and over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Essity UK LTD and their immediate families, their agencies, or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Internet access is required to enter the competition.
How to Enter:
3. To enter, participants must upload a photo of their pets (“mess makers”) making a mess (e.g., paw prints, spillages, urine), your full name and valid email address to https://www.plenty.com/en/messy-pets/ (promo page).
4. 1 entry per person. Only entries submitted during the promotional period will be entered into the prize draw. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
5. Promotion opens at 10:00 on 09/04/2021 and closes at 23.59 on 30/04/2021.
6. There is a total of 1 bulk prize to be won. The winner will be chosen at random via an independently verified, randomised computer process from all valid entries.
7. Entrants further agree that no content will be submitted that:
- Is known to be false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public and family friendly forum.
- The Promoter reserves the right to have these entries removed and the entrant will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Is, or may be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially, or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity.
- Is considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants.
- Infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity, rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights.
- Encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- Includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
- Contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Is in breach of government COVID-19 guidelines/restrictions, political, dangerous, copied, cruel or fraudulent, or which condones animal cruelty.
- Is not the entrant’s original work.
8. THE PRIZE: 4 x packs of Plenty Handy Towels; 4 x packs of Plenty The Extra Big One; 4 x packs of Plenty The Original One; and 4 x packs of Plenty The Stylish One.
Winner Notification & Acceptance:
9. The winner will be notified of their selection via email within 2 working days of the prize draw and asked to respond for verification purposes and claim details. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of their prize within 72 hours of notification (3 working days), the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the original winner who will have their prize forfeited and pick a replacement winner drawn at the same time as the original. Contact will be attempted multiple times within this 72-hour period.
10. During the claim process the winner may be asked to confirm their full name, written confirmation that they are over 18, and full postal address to verify eligibility of the prize.
11. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance for their prize delivery to be processed. The Promoter nor The Administrator can be held responsible the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize delivery.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
13. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s home address within 7 working days of verifying the winner.
14. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to modify or suspend the promotion or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner’s surname and county will be made available on request, for a maximum of three months from the date of prize draw closing date, to those writing to: email@example.com or Media Bounty Ltd, 10 Orange Street, London, WC2H 7DQ (The Administrator). Participants may request their name and county is not published in the event they win by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
18. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries, which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
19. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to have their submitted name and photograph entry displayed on (Plenty UK) Essity’s social channels and agree that it may be used by Essity for any such purpose, at any time, without any fee or other form of compensation. The winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter with no recompense. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. If participants choose to include image or photography in their entry they also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 16 years) has parental or guardian consent.
20. By submitting any Content, you automatically grant The Promoter a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to The Promoter’s websites, third party websites, online and off line advertising, marketing and promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by The Promoter or its agents in connection with the promotion or marketing of The Promoter, and its products and services for a period of up to 5 years. You represent and warrant to The Promoter that you own all Content and/or have the unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to The Promoter, with respect to all content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any third-party copyrights or other third-party intellectual property rights.
21. The Promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
22. You are providing your information to Essity UK Ltd.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
24. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
25. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.