TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter & Administrator
Essity UK Limited, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EJ (The Promoter).
This Promotion is administered by Media Bounty Ltd, 180 Borough High St, London SE1 1LB (The Administrator).
1. This promotional offer and prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over only, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, affiliates, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Promotion is open for entries between 01:00 1st February 2022 and 23:59 1st December 2022.10 draws in total. The first draw will run from 01:00 1st February 2022 to 00:59 1st March 2022. The next draw will run from 01:00 1st March 2022 to 1st April 2022, and so on.
How to enter the draw
To enter, participants must leave a review of any Plenty products listed on https://www.plenty.com/en/plenty-kitchen-roll-absorbent-strong-kitchen-towels/. Entrants must choose a product to review and enter their nickname, town/city, email address, review title, review and star rating on the official form and press submit. The review should be no more than 100 words and can be submitted on https://www.plenty.com/en/plenty-kitchen-roll-absorbent-strong-kitchen-towels/ only. One entry per person per draw only.
3. The monthly draw will take place on the 5th of every month (or the closest working day) and will include reviews of valid entries made in the respective monthly draw’s Promotional period (for example, entries made between 01:00 1st February 2022 to 00:59 1st March 2022 will be included in the first draw).Entries will not be rolled over from one monthly draw h to the next monthly draw.
4. Reviews received after the final draw closing date will not be included in any prize draw. Essity UK Limited maintains the right to close or change the status of the review function in circumstances beyond their control.
5. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the promotion, setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified. Each entrant will only be eligible to win once throughout the promotional period across all 10 draws.
6. As used herein, Content means any text, likeness or other material or information you provide to The Promoter.
Entrants agree that:
I. All information that you submit about yourself is accurate and up to date;
II. All Content that you submit is accurate, reflects your true opinion, and is based upon your actual experience with the product being reviewed;
III. The Content you submit is original and was created by you;
IV. The Promoter and its affiliates may use the Content for promotional and other purposes as set forth in these Rules and you will not be entitled to any compensation for such use.
You further agree that you shall not submit any Content:
V. That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
VI. That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
VII. That encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
VIII. That is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public, family-friendly environment;
IX. That is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
X. That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
XI. That contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
i. Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
ii. To remove or refuse to post any Content submitted that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice;
The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. Approved reviews are generally posted within 72 hours. However, The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees
9. By uploading or submitting any Content, you automatically grant The Promoter a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such Content and/or incorporate such Content into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to The Promoter’s websites, third-party websites, online and offline advertising, marketing and promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by The Promoter or its agents in connection with the promotion or marketing of The Promoter, and its products and services for a period of up to 5 years. You represent and warrant to The Promoter that you own all Content and/or have the unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to The Promoter, with respect to all Content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any third party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
10. Each of the 10 winners will win a £100 Love2Shop Contactless Digital Gift Card:
i. The £100 Love2Shop Contactless Digital Gift Card can be spent online and in-store at a wide variety of retailers. For a full list of retailers please visit: https://love2shop.highstreetvouchers.com/faq
11. Gift cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Selecting a winner and notification
12. Each monthly winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries received by each monthly draw closing date via an independently verified, randomised computer process on the 5th of the respective month.
13. Each monthly winner will be notified via email using the email address provided at the original time of entry within 5 working days of the closing date to start the claim verification process. During the verification process winner will be asked to confirm full name and date of birth. Delivery of the prize will be via email within 2 days of winner verification. If the winner cannot be contacted after 5 working days from original notification, or is unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve entrant selected at the time of the initial prize allocation). The prize is not transferable. The Prize is as stated. No cash alternative will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, should the product become unavailable for any reason, with an alternative of equal or higher value.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity (which they must provide in 5 days), and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding.
16. The monthly winner’s surname and county will be made available on request, for a maximum of three months after each monthly draw closing date, to those writing to Media Bounty Ltd, 180 Borough High St, London SE1 1LB (The Administrator).
17. By entering the promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be asked to participate in publicity relating to the promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrant's name and/or, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
18. Entrants will require Internet access to the website and an active email address in order to leave a review.
19. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter or Administrator, prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Names cannot be amended.
20. It is the responsibility of the winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of acceptance in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter, The Administrator, nor its fulfilment agent can be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance.
21. Bulk requests or entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete, multiple or illegible requests and those which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means, that person’s requests will be disqualified and any sample award will be void.
22. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
I. any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions
II. communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion causing delays or disruption
III. claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet
24. In the event of exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment
25. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by participants as a result of registering. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to the sample
26. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer, in part or whole, with an alternative of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances beyond its control.
27. The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all promotional matters.
28. This Promotional Offer is governed by English Law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts
29. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Love2Shop or their associates. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to the aforementioned. By entering the promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Love2Shop or their associates.