TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last revised: 27/01/2023
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter & Administrator:
Promoter: Essity UK Limited, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EJ (The Promoter).
Administrator: Blue Chip Marketing (UK) Ltd, Blackfriars House, The Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA (The Administrator).
- Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Entrants must be aged 18 years and over. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, affiliates, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion are excluded from entering.
- Entrants will require internet access and an active email address in order to leave a review.
- Purchase necessary.
- One entry per person, per monthly draw only; a person can only use one email address to enter. Max one prize per person across the Promotional Period.
- Promotion is open for entries between 00:00 4th January 2023 and closes 23:59 31st December 2023. 12 monthly prize draws in total. The monthly draw live dates are as below;
a. Draw 1: From 00:00 4th January 2023 to 23:59 31st January 2023
b. Draw 2: From 00:00 1st February 2023 to 23:59 28th February 2023
c. Draw 3: From 00:00 1st March 2023 to 23:59 31st March 2023
d. Draw 4: From 00:00 1st April 2023 to 23:59 30th April 2023
e. Draw 5: From 00:00 1st May 2023 to 23:59 31st May 2023
f. Draw 6: From 00:00 1st June 2023 to 23:59 30th June 2023
g. Draw 7: From 00:00 1st July 2023 to 23:59 31st July 2023
h. Draw 8: From 00:00 1st August 2023 to 23:59 31st August 2023
i. Draw 9: From 00:00 1st September 2023 to 23:59 30th September 2023
j. Draw 10: From 00:00 1st October 2023 to 23:59 31st October 2023
k. Draw 11: From 00:00 1st November 2023 to 23:59 30th November 2023
l. Draw 12: From 00:00 1st December 2023 to 23:59 31st December 2023
How to enter the draw:
- To enter a prize draw, participants must leave a review for any of the Plenty products listed on https://www.plenty.com/en/plenty-kitchen-roll-absorbent-strong-kitchen-towels/ or https://www.plenty.com/en/leave-us-a-review/ only. Entrants must choose a product to review and enter their Display Name, Location (Town/City/County), Email address, Overall Rating, Review Title and Review on the official form and click to accept the terms and conditions and ‘Post Review’. Once the entrant has submitted their review they will automatically be entered into the prize draw. The review should be no more than 100 words and can be submitted on https://www.plenty.com/en/plenty-kitchen-roll-absorbent-strong-kitchen-towels/ or https://www.plenty.com/en/leave-us-a-review/. The review submission should take no more than 5 minutes to complete.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, only reviews submitted within the monthly draw live dates via the entry route specified in Clause 6 will be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- The monthly draw will take place on the 5th of every following month (or the next closest working day) and will include reviews made in the respective monthly draw’s live dates. For example, entries made between 00:00 4th January 2023 to 23:59 31st January 2023 will be included in the first draw conducted on the 5th February 2023. Entries will not be rolled over from one monthly draw to the next monthly draw.
- This is an online review submission form only. There is no postal or telephone review submission route.
- Reviews received after the final monthly draw closing date will not be included in any prize draw. Essity UK Limited maintains the right to close or change the status of the review function in circumstances beyond their control.
- For avoidance of doubt, a positive review is not a requirement to be entered into the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the Promotion, using multiple identities, using multiple email addresses, using a computer(s) to circumvent entry requirements by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using or any other automated means, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, syndicates, consumer groups, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified. Incomplete or illegible responses will be disqualified and will not be counted. An entrant will only be eligible to win once throughout the Promotional Period.
- As used below, ‘Content’ means any text, likeness or other material or information you provide to The Promoter.
Entrants agree that:
i. All information that you submit about yourself is accurate and up to date;
ii. All Content that you submit is accurate, reflects your true opinion, and is based upon your actual experience with the product being reviewed;
iii. The Content you submit is original and was created by you;
iv. The Promoter and its affiliates may use the Content for Promotional and other purposes as set forth in these rules and you will not be entitled to any compensation for such use.
You further agree that you shall not submit any Content:
v. That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
vi. That infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, rights of publicity rights of privacy, moral rights or any other applicable personal or proprietary rights;
vii. That encourages or advocates any unlawful or unauthorized behaviour or activity or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
viii. That is offensive, obscene, vulgar, or is inappropriate for a public, family-friendly environment;
ix. That is, or may be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, threatening or harassing to any individual or entity;
x. That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; or
xi. That contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- The Promoter reserves the right, but not the obligation, to:
i. Monitor or review the Content you have submitted;
ii. To remove or refuse to post any Content submitted that The Promoter deems in its sole discretion to be inappropriate or violate any of these Terms and Conditions without giving you notice;
The Promoter does not guarantee that you will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content you have submitted. Approved reviews are generally posted within 72 hours. However, The Promoter has the right to remove or refuse to post any submission for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not The Promoter, are responsible for the contents of your submission. None of the Content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of The Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
- By uploading or submitting any content, you automatically grant the Promoter and its affiliates a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, transferrable license to publicly display or re-display, use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology whatsoever (including but not limited to the Promoter’s websites, third-party websites, online and offline advertising, marketing and Promotional materials) throughout the world that is used by the Promoter or its agents in connection with the Promotion or marketing of the Promoter, and its products and services for a period of up to 5 years. You represent and warrant to the Promoter that you own all content and/or have the unencumbered legal right to grant the above-referenced license to the Promoter, with respect to all content that you submit. You also recognise that such materials do not infringe on any third-party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
- Each of the 12 winners will win 1 x £100 Digital High Street Shopping Gift Card which will have a minimum validity period of atleast 12 months. On expiry, the Digital Hight Street Shopping Gift Card will no longer be valid.
- The Digital High Street Gift Card will be sent to the email address that was entered on the Plenty review submission form. An email address is required to receive the prize.
- Digital High Street Shopping Gift Cards are non-refundable and non-transferable. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternative will be provided in whole or part.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, with an alternative of equal or higher value in circumstances outside of its control.
Winner selection and notification:
- Each monthly winner will be drawn by the Administrator at random from all valid entries received within the monthly draw live dates specified in Clause 8 via an independently verified, randomised computer-generated selection process on the 5th of the following month (or the next closest working day). A winner will be redrawn if they have previously won.
- Each monthly winner will be notified via email using the email address provided at the original time of entry (review submission form) by the Administrator within 7 working days of the prize draw date to start the prize verification process.
- During the verification process the winner will be asked to confirm their full name, date of birth, email address and county of residence if not obtained when posting a review for prize fulfilment and winner list purposes. Once verified, delivery of the Digital High Street Shopping Gift Card will be via email within 2 working days of winner verification.
- If a winner does not respond / cannot be contacted within 7 working days from original notification, is ineligible or unable to take their prize, or does not confirm their verification details for prize fulfilment, despite multiple contact attempts, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to their prize (which will subsequently be awarded to a reserve entrant selected at the time of the initial prize allocation). The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications from the Promoter or Administrator.
- It is the responsibility of each winner to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of prize acceptance for their prize to be processed. The Promoter, and the Administrator cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter or Administrator, prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Names cannot be amended.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, county of residence or age (passport, driving licence or similar) which they must provide in 7 days, and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances, outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances are unavoidable, we reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens, we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- Each monthly winner’s surname and county of residence will be made available on request, for three months after each monthly draw closing date, to those writing to Blue Chip Marketing Ltd, Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA (The Administrator) and including a postal address or email address in order for The Administrator to respond. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by writing to Blue Chip Marketing Ltd, Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA (The Administrator). We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- By entering the Promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be asked to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion, of which consent would be requested. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winner's name, age, county and/or statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prize and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
i. Any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
ii. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption.
iii. Entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
iv. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses, or claims suffered by any person as a result of participating and/ or the use of the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all Promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Essity takes the privacy of its Users seriously. It is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its Users and that all persons whose personal data is processed by Essity shall at all times be confident that their privacy is respected, and that due care is taken regarding his or her personal data. Personal data, including data such as names and addresses which you provide to Essity, may be processed manually as well as by computers.
Any visit to the Essity Sites may lead to registration of the IP address used for such access, (dependent on the consumer’s active acceptance of the Site’s cookies). Essity uses IP addresses to measure the use of the Sites to help improve the site, to personalize the Experience to tailor relevant content and to optimize user Experience and determine frequency.