TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or Promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter & Administrator:
Promoter: Essity UK Limited, Southfields Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire, LU6 3EJ (The Promoter).
Administrator: Blue Chip Marketing (UK) Ltd, Blackfriars House, The Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA (The Administrator).
- Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Asda staff members. Entrants must be aged 18 years and over and have attended the Plenty Flexisheets event at Asda House on the 17th May only between 11.00 to 14.00. Employees of the Promoter, their immediate families, affiliates, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion are excluded from entering.
- Entrants will require internet access and an active Asda staff email address in order to enter the prize draw.
- Max one entry per attendee into the prize draw. Each attendee can only use one email address to enter.
- Promotional Period: The promotion is open during the live time that the Plenty Flexisheets event is being held at Asda Head Office. Promotion opens 11.00 17th May 2023. Closes 14.00 17th May 2023.
How to enter the draw:
- To enter the prize draw, those attending the Plenty Flexisheets event at Asda Head Office must provide their full name & Asda email address to the Plenty hosts at the event, in order to be automatically entered into the prize draw. The hosts will be managing the event and interacting with Asda Colleagues between 11.00 – 14.00 in order to gain entrants details for entry into the prize draw.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, only entrants that attend the Plenty Flexisheets Event at Asda House and submit their details to the Plenty hosts directly will be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- Entries / Details provided after the closing date & time will not be included in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to tamper with the operation of the Promotion, using multiple identities, using multiple email addresses, using a computer(s) to circumvent entry requirements by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using or any other automated means, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. Bulk, trade, syndicates, consumer groups, agencies or third party or automated entries are not permitted and will be disqualified. Incomplete or illegible responses will be disqualified and will not be counted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- 10 x winners will each win a £15 Asda Gift Card. The prize will be delivered by Plenty’s event contact at Asda. The Gift Card is valid for a period of two years from your last transaction. Therefore, we recommend you use your card every 6 months to keep the card active, even if you just check your balance. On expiry, the Gift Card will no longer be valid. See full Gift Card terms and conditions: https://www.asdagiftcards.com/terms-and-conditions
- The Gift Card prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternative will be provided in whole or part.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, with an alternative of equal or higher value in circumstances outside of its control.
Winner selection and notification:
- The prize draw will take place on the 17th May 2023 after the Plenty Flexisheets event at Asda House has ended (14.00). The winners will be drawn at random from all of the valid entries received by the Plenty hosts, within the promotional period via an independently verified, randomised computer-generated selection process.
- The Plenty hosts will then share the winners’ full names and Asda email addresses with their event contact at Asda on the 17th May 2023 for winner contact and prize fulfilment.
- Within 7 days of the draw, the winners will be notified by the event contact at Asda, via email, using the same email address they provided at entry, to inform them of their win. The winners have 14 days from original notification to claim their prize. To claim their prize, winners will need to reply to the notification email and confirm their name and county of residence for the purpose of the winners list if no objection is received.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify any claim, including but not limited to asking for proof of full name, county of residence, and date of birth for prize fulfilment and winner list purposes.
- Once the winners have claimed their prize, the event contact at Asda will then provide them with their Gift Card prize within 28 days of valid acceptance and after the completion of any verification process delivered to their desk at Asda House.
- If a winner does not respond within 14 days of original notification, is ineligible, rejects their prize, or are unable to take the prize, they shall be disqualified and will lose their entitlement to the prize (which will be subsequently awarded to a reserve entrant selected using the same methodology as above). The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize.
- Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account during this time in case they are a winner. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/spam folders to ensure they are in receipt of any communications from the Promoter or Administrator or Asda event contact.
- It is the responsibility of each entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details at the time of entry for them to be contacted if they have won and their prize to be fulfilled. The Promoter, and the Administrator cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter or Administrator, prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners. Names cannot be amended.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners including, but not limited to, any entrant’s identity, county of residence or age (passport, driving licence or similar) which they must provide in 7 days, and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw prize entitlement or refuse further participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding.
- Any tax liability arising from receipt of the prize will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- In the event of exceptional circumstances, outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances are unavoidable, we reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens, we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by writing to Blue Chip Marketing Ltd, Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA (The Administrator) and including a postal address or email address in order for The Administrator to respond. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing by writing to Blue Chip Marketing Ltd, Blackfriars House, Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2JA (The Administrator) and including a postal address or email address in order for The Administrator to respond. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse such requests.
- By entering the Promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be asked to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion, of which consent would be requested. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winner's name, age, county and/or statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prize and photographs taken as part of the Promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- Any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this Promotion causing delays or disruption.
- Entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected, or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
- Any submissions that are lost or delayed due to faulty, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses, or claims suffered by any person as a result of participating and/ or the use of a prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The decision of the Promoter shall be final and binding in all Promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Essity takes the privacy of its Users seriously. It is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its Users and that all persons whose personal data is processed by Essity shall at all times be confident that their privacy is respected, and that due care is taken regarding his or her personal data. Personal data, including data such as names and addresses which you provide to Essity, may be processed manually as well as by computers.
Any visit to the Essity Sites may lead to registration of the IP address used for such access, (dependent on the consumer’s active acceptance of the Site’s cookies). Essity uses IP addresses to measure the use of the Sites to help improve the site, to personalize the Experience to tailor relevant content and to optimize user Experience and determine frequency.