Would you make a vow to clean?
Couples that clean together, stay together.
New research shows that the real secret to long lasting relationships isn’t an expensive gift or a grand gesture – it’s cleaning for each other.
Launching this Valentine’s Day, we’re offering up to three couples the chance to win a wedding-style celebration – if they include a commitment to cleaning up mess as part of their vows.
The celebration will take place at a beautiful venue in London on a weekday in March. The service will be led by a celebrant but it won’t be legally binding. Plenty will take care of the planning and will cover the costs for you and 20 guests, including the venue, decorations, flowers, music…. Further details will be shared with successful applicants.
To enter please send us an email by clicking on the link below, letting us know why you’d like to win
Terms & Conditions for the Plenty Love is Messy competition (“Promotion”)
- The Promotion is open to legal residents of the UK aged 18 or over at the time at the date of entry. A limit of one (1) entry per couple applies to the Promotion. Promoter reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Promoter reasonably considers necessary. The Promotion is not open to (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Promoter or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved or associated with the operation, promotion, or administration of the Promotion.
- Although the wedding celebration is not a legal marriage, both parties to the wedding celebration must either (a) be legally entitled to marry or enter a civil partnership with each other as at the date of the wedding celebration if they wished to do so; or (b) already be married to or in a civil partnership with each other at the date of the wedding celebration, but wanting to renew their vows.
- The Promotion opens on Wednesday 14th February 2024 and closes at 11:59pm (UK time) on Wednesday 28th February 2024.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
- We are offering couples the chance to be one of up to three wedding ceremonies being hosted by Plenty, at a predetermined London venue, on a weekday in March 2024. Unfortunately we are not able to cover the cost of the couples or guests travel or accommodation. Number of guests permitted will be limited to a maximum of 20 guests (together with the happy couple). The entire wedding celebration may be filmed, and the Promoter shall be entitled (but not obliged) to use the name, image and voice of the winning couple and their guests in connection with publicity materials created at the wedding celebration. The couple and all guests must agree to feature in Plenty online and social content.
- IMPORTANT: This will not be a legal wedding ceremony and the couples will not be legally married by virtue of taking part in the wedding celebration. The wedding celebration will be a celebration of the couple’s commitment administrated by a celebrant, but not a legal marriage ceremony. Further details of the wedding celebration will be available on application.
- Should circumstances change, Promoter reserves the right to change the details of the wedding celebration.
- There is no cash alternative to this wedding celebration.
- Couples may enter the Promotion via email to email@example.com and via messaging on Plenty social channels.
- Shortlisted couples will be contacted for a telephone interview, then invited for a further meeting, and the lucky winning couple or couples will be chosen at the sole discretion of our judging panel. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that all couples that enter will be contacted.
- The winning couples will be notified using any of the contact details provided at the time of entry within five (5) working days following the selection of the winning couple(s). Promoter will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner’s responsibility to monitor their voicemail, email account, direct messages and other applicable messaging services, including any junk mail folders, for receipt of the notification.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of them winning the wedding celebration prize, their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Promoter using the contact details at the end of these Rules. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that Promoter may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s entry, to the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (and/or any other competent authority) if required to do so. This may happen where Promoter is required to demonstrate that it has awarded the prizes advertised. To request disclosure of winners’ details, enquirers must submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st March 2024. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the wedding celebration prize(s) been awarded.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Promoter: Essity Aktiebolag (publ). Box 200, SE-101 23, Stockholm, Sweden. Email: email@example.com